1. Car naps > Bed naps. Anyday.
2. I have quite possibly THE loudest refrigerator in the world. I can’t hear my husband from five feet away when it is “running.”
3. I have a freakish obsession with Mario Party video games.
4. I also have a freakish obsession with peanut butter and sour patch kids. But not together.
5. I bake something sweet at least four times per week. This is perhaps yet another freakish obsession.
6. I have always and forever wanted brown contacts. Since I was like 9. I still don’t have them. 😦
7. I am frequently seen wearing fake nails. I hate fake nails. I wear them because I pick incessantly at my fingernail skin, and fake nails are the cheapest solution.
8. I hate wearing formal dresses. My body does not work with them.
9. I was born without two permanent teeth. So was my grandma, and her grandma, too.
10. I like to knit sleepmasks.
11. I HATE interior decorating. Like, for real. I could care less.
12. I LOVE meerkats. Omg. Adorable. I wish I could have one (or eight) as a pet.
13. Growing up, I was freakishly obsessed with both dolphins and Enrique Iglesias. Not at the same time, thankfully. My bedroom would not have been able to handle that madness.
14. I think that Anne Lamott is the most fabulous writer ever. (Ok…you probably knew that one if you have read any of my previous posts)
15. I intentionally wear mismatched socks. I think it looks cool and adds to my individualism.
16. I am a libertarian. Well, technically a minarchist? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minarchism
17. Last one. I WANT TO GO TO MACHU PICCHU SO SO SO BAD!!!! It will happen one day. 🙂